Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Soil Conditioning with APSA-80 All Purpose Spray Adjuvant
Whether your growing rice, vegetables, fruits, or flowers, when starting a new crop, its best to condition your soil with APSA-80 first before planting for maximum effectiveness and harvest yields, and save money too. The cost for one application of APSA-80 to soil condition one hectare of land is only about P800
Starting APSA-80 and having healthy soil, your baby plants will have the best chance for having longer roots, and have the best chance to fight off sickness disease and grow strong and healthy into their main growth stage for the application of Nutriplant AG Organic Fertilizer and APSA-80 mixture.
APSA-80 Used as Soil Conditioner
By lowering the surface tension of water, APSA-80 can increase the rate at which water soaks into soil, breakup compaction allowing deeper roots and better take-up of water and nutrients, reduce water losses due to evaporation and runoff, increase water holding capacity, maintain more nitrogen in the upper profile of the soil and increase crop yields. Application of APSA-80 can be combined with the application of your pre-emergent herbicide to eliminate extra passes through the fields.
The use of APSA-80 Adjuvant rice crop in a field with severe compaction resulted in an average increase of 17.6 canvans per hectare in yield and a 30% increase in root depth at 90% root volume. These results are because of APSA-80's effect as a Non-Ionic Surfactant that greatly helps to alleviate the effects of compacted soil.
Using APSA-80 Adjuvant on the soil will greatly increase soil infiltration rates. For example, sandy loam and or sandy clay loam subsoil, this soil combination most prone to compaction. APSA-80 is used for soil compaction relief has also proven to be effective in increasing crop yields in all crops of rice, corn, vegetables, fruits and flowers. Click the links on the right column for more information and results on some of the Agriculture Projects using APSA-80, and Nutriplant Organic Fertilizers.
Test Your Soil Before Planting
Before you even get started planting, it's best to test your soil and determine what you'll be working with. Take some soil to have it analyzed, or perform a pH test on your own with a pH test kit.
Condition Soil with APSA-80
After you've determined the type of soil and the soil’s composition, it's time to condition your soil. This is the point at which you will give your future crops the best chance of producing an abundance of rice, vegetables, and fruit growth to meet your goals and expectations.
Understand that you will be conditioning the soil not only to improve its nutrient values, but also to improve and increase drainage. Along with natural organic soil conditioning methods such as composting, applying manure, worm castings, and other organic waste matter, using APSA80 excellent easy fast and low cost way to condition the soil for optimal growing conditions.
Soil Conditioning For Rice Using Apsa80 Adjuvant
Rice Seed Bed Preparation:
1. Spray Apsa 80 at 8(80 ml) tbsp/16 liters of water 2-3 days before Sowing (Spray apsa 80 after plowing)
Rice Land Preparation:
2. Spray Apsa 80 at 8 tbsp (80ml/16 liters of water 2-3 days before transplanting (Spray apsa 80 after plowing)
3. For 1.0 hectare spray 10-12 spray loads of Apsa 80 as soil conditioner
Use Apsa80 To Help Thoroughly Mixed All Kinds of Chemicals. To Increase Their Effectiveness, and Reduce Input Costs
1. Mix APSA 80 to all the pesticides (insecticides, molluscicides and fungicides) to be used in the rice fields at the rate of 5ml (1 teaspoon) per 16 liters of water (1 full load knapsack sprayer).
2. Spray snail killer (molluscicide) with APSA 80, 2 – 4 days before direct seeding or before transplanting.
3. Spray APSA 80 (as a fertilizer activator) at the rate of 40 ml (4 tablespoons) per 16 liters of water, 4 days before seeding or transplanting. Be sure that the soil is not flooded (only at field capacity). APSA 80 can also be applied to non-irrigated soils.
4. For the application of herbicide, add 2-3 teaspoons of APSA 80 per 16 liters of water.
Click the links below to increase your harvest production with lower input costs, naturally and organically using Nutriplant Organics.
Click here to review Nutrplant AG Organic Fertilizer
Click here to review Nutriplant SD Organic Seed Germination Fertilizer
Click here to review Apsa80 Adjuvant to increase the efficacy of all your applied products