Monday, August 24, 2009
Click here to review more about APSA80 All Purpose Spray Adjuvant 80% Concentrate and it's low cost beneficial soil conditioning effects.
Good healthy soil is one of the most important parts of many in receiving a bountiful rice and any other crop harvest with high quality.
Before you even get started planting, it's best to test your soil and determine what you'll be working with. Take some soil to have it analyzed, or perform a pH test on your own with a pH test kit.
After you've determined the type of soil and the soil’s composition, it's time to condition your soil. This is the point at which you will give your future crops the best chance of producing an abundance of rice, vegetables, and fruit growth to meet your goals and expectations.
Understand that you will be conditioning the soil not only to improve its nutrient values, but also to improve and increase drainage. Along with natural organic soil conditioning methods such as composting, applying manure, worm castings, and other organic waste matter, using APSA80 excellent easy fast and low cost way to condition the soil for optimal growing conditions.
Soil Conditioning For Rice Using Apsa80 Adjuvant
Rice Seed Bed Preparation:
1. Spray Apsa 80 at 8(80 ml) tbsp/16 liters of water 2-3 days before Sowing (Spray apsa 80 after plowing)
Rice Land Preparation:
2. Spray Apsa 80 at 8 tbsp (80ml/16 liters of water 2-3 days before transplanting (Spray apsa 80 after plowing)
3. For 1.0 hectare spray 10-12 spray loads of Apsa 80 as soil conditioner
Use Apsa80 To Help Thoroughly Mixed All Kinds of Chemicals. To Increase Their Effectiveness, and Reduce Input Costs
1. Mix APSA 80 to all the pesticides (insecticides, molluscicides and fungicides) to be used in the rice fields at the rate of 5ml (1 teaspoon) per 16 liters of water (1 full load knapsack sprayer).
2. Spray snail killer (molluscicide) with APSA 80, 2 – 4 days before direct seeding or before transplanting.
3. Spray APSA 80 (as a fertilizer activator) at the rate of 40 ml (4 tablespoons) per 16 liters of water, 4 days before seeding or transplanting. Be sure that the soil is not flooded (only at field capacity). APSA 80 can also be applied to non-irrigated soils.
4. For the application of herbicide, add 2-3 teaspoons of APSA 80 per 16 liters of water.
Click the links below to improve your soil condition with lower input costs.
Click here to review Nutrplant AG Organic Fertilizer
Click here to review Nutriplant SD Organic Seed Germination Fertilizer
Click here to review Apsa80 Adjuvant to increase the efficacy of all your applied products